Move Without Pain Private Club Paid Membership includes:
52 weekly movement teaching, movement workouts, and Geek Corner classes
- on-demand expert education in powerful truths behind human movement
- separate movement workouts to follow along with whenever your schedule allows
- 24/7 access to ALL health/pain tips (including Geek Corner Videos, supporting docs, articles, and studies)
- Your questions answered in the Q&A segment of the Geek Corner
- enhanced movement education provided in the Going Deeper content (new content added weekly)
- This equals over 67 hours (and growing) and 52 classes of on-demand expert education to learn to move without pain: $60/class; $3,120 value
Pain Self-Assessment: Find Your Pain Culprits
- Structured 24 minute self-assessment video to find your real pain culprits $195 value
- Self-assessment worksheet.
Online Video Education
- Nourish Away Pain: Learn the 3 ways food promotes pain in your body. $149 value
- Common Treatments for Pain: Know your risks/benefits of common treatments for pain. $149 value
- What Works for Pain: Be empowered with what really works to become pain-free. $149 value
Have Lifelong Wellbeing Newsletter
- Health and movement truths delivered to your inbox monthly $ priceless information
That’s a total value of $3,762 for just..
$297 per year or $27 monthly!
Just wanted to let you know that I am doing week 4 of your program and my pain is diminished by at least 60%. I am so excited! I went for my walk today and 45 minutes was not a problem. The best I have been able to do since last August is 30 minutes. Ahh, what a relief. Thank you!
I am learning so much from the private club - thank you! The format is really helpful - videos for education and exercise, reference handouts, and all the bonus videos. Thanks, I'm so glad that I joined!
I did the class you offered yesterday, and it really affected my left hip/leg in a very helpful and profound way!! My left great toe has been in its correct position all day today instead of pointing toward my other toes like usual. That’s pretty amazing!